The 1st Amendment in full trucker affect.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Thanks

In the spirit of the holiday I have posted some of my closest Twitter friends' thanksgiving tweets. Enjoy!

Rupert Murdoch: "I fear that all I have to be thankful for is fear itself."

Miley Cyrus: "Well I'd have to say that what I am thankful for in my already blessed life is THE BLOOD OF THE LOST CHILDREN I HAVE BEEN SENT HERE TO CONSUME AND RETURN TO MEPHISTOPHELES SO THAT HE MY RETURN TO EARTH AND REIGN UPON THE LAND AN ETERNAL FIERY ENSLAVEMENT OF THE PITIFUL HUMAN RACE!!!!!!!!! And Jesus of course!"

Pat Smith: "Burgess"

George W. Bush: "Besides gettin' outta the White House before the shit storm I set in motion came around, I am thankful for three things.......Clits, tits, and bong hits! God bless America."

Alex Rodriguez: "I am thankful for being the baseball player with the best tan. I am the best athlete in the sport, and the best looking, and the fittest one of them all, and you know, and I'm gonna show it."

50 Cent: "Sup son!? I'm thankful to God for real that I'm one of the best rappers, when I'm hungry."

Tom Arnold: "I am thankful for that I am off the shit for one. Most of all, I am thankful for chubby matures."

Death: "I'm going to have to say ventriloquists."

John Oates: "Sultry eyes, standard poses, my mustache; there's so much to be thankful for. However I am going to tighten it up for you and narrow my official response down to this and you can figure it out. The secret to our success. Purple."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers