The 1st Amendment in full trucker affect.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Hallelujah Holler Back

As I am scoffing at the 'Stache for allowing Stull to throw to the Polish Power with an 11 point lead in the red zone, thought's of BCS glory refuse to escape my head. The Big East is a power. Get it through your feeble little skulls. And with Pitt sitting in the thrown, the Big East wields the mightiest sword.

Now back from my brief, yet frequent haze of homeboy fever.

But when I do take a long hard look at the lack of attention the Fightin' Nordies get, I can only blame one group of inadequate and underachieving jag offs; and those are the Panther Pundits.

You are the source of all their, er, our problems.

There is no big fight feel on a Friday night before a Panther Prowl down to the North Shore. The lack of blind allegiance is also quite disturbing. And where are the hell are the innocuous traditions? There's no extended chanting or battle cries echoing from the Frick building to Mt. Warshington. No face painting or body altering. Never have I seen a tattoo of the original Pitt script on the bicep of a 'roided out English Lit major. Or even in the tramp stamp region of one of the pleasantly plump co-eds.

All I am saying is that if you want the attention you gotta ask for it. And not with a raised hand. That is NOT how things are done around here, as you may have noticed.

Roast a living animal. Sacrifice a graduate assistant from a rival school. Get noticed. If they can do it in the south there's no reason we can't do it in the City of Champions.

No more excuses. It's the only way we're going to get that mano e mano showdown with those bastards who stole Joe Namath from us oh so many years ago. We owe that generation at least that much.

Piss on me and call me Saphire! I just lifted my head up and see our boys are up 25. That's a cover. Well at least the 'Stache is doing his part. Let's help him aht a bit, eh? Homework........

After class this week, randomly start a Genac genee Allegenablahblah chant on Forbes or Fifth, or wherever you are. Act like a fucking loon. Stir it up. I can't win any money with us playing on Friday nights anymore. Time for primetime. It's up to you!

Good talk see ya aht there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers